Open days – mandatory activities and a good tradition at the National Aviation University, which are held systematically throughout the academic year. Applicants and all interested in these days can get acquainted with both the university as a whole and the Educational and Scientific Institute of Continuing Education – structural unit of NAU, namely:
- with specialties (educational and professional programs) for which specialists are trained,
- with the history and prospects of the Institute’s development,
- with the concept of continuing education in Ukraine and in the world,
- with the educational process and scientific activity at the Institute,
- with cultural and sports life,
- with employment prospects for graduates,
- with leisure and NNINO.