Department of Vocational Education Management was established on September 1, 2017 and is a structural unit of the Educational and Scientific Institute of Continuing Education. Since 2019, the department is headed by Professor, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences Lyudmyla Andriivna Sydorchuk. In its activities, the department is guided by the REGULATIONS ON THE DEPARTMENT OF PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION MANAGEMENT.
Department is a master’s degree in the training of specialists of educational level in the following specialties:
- 011 “Educational, pedagogical sciences”
- 053 “Psychology”
- 073 “Management”
Mission of the Department of Vocational Education Management – training and education of highly qualified and competitive personnel for public, private structures and educational institutions of different levels; preservation of traditions of scientific-educational, corporate environment and development of qualification, research and intellectual potential of scientific-pedagogical workers of the department.
The vision of the department is a leader with a high corporate culture, innovative education, relevant science and constant pursuit of excellence.
Strategic goals of the Department of Vocational Education Management:
- Expanding the range of educational services
- Innovative content and teaching methods
- Construction of the educational process taking into account the possibilities of interdisciplinary educational and scientific space and aviation experience of human factor management
- Introduction of modern approaches to higher education, namely distance learning and dual education
- Increasing the scientific potential of the department
- Development of professional and pedagogical potential of the department
- Expansion of international cooperation of the department in scientific and educational areas
- High qualification and professionalism of teachers
- Innovation and creativity of research and teaching staff
- Teamwork, responsibility and mutual support
- Psychological adaptation of students and favorable conditions for development
- Equality on social, national and religious grounds
- Creating an enabling learning environment for people with disabilities
- Humanity, tolerance, decency, mutual respect
- Devotion, positivism, corporate ethics
- Individual approach, student-centeredness