Open enrollment for advanced training courses
“Energy efficiency of buildings and structures” (108 hours)
“Survey of engineering systems of buildings and structures” (104 hours)
Requirements for a potential energy auditor:
- Work experience: At least three years in the field of energy, energy efficiency and energy saving, construction and architecture or housing and communal services.
- Basic specialized higher engineering education.
The educational process is provided by NAU teachers who have been trained in the framework of a new project to support the Energy Efficiency Fund of the German federal company Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
As a result of the training, professionals will be able to:
- work with instructional and special literature;
- work with the main types of devices for energy audit;
- calculate the balances of supply, consumption, conversion of all types of energy in all construction and engineering systems;
- perform optimization engineering calculations of energy supply;
- Develop ways to improve energy efficiency and their feasibility studies.
A state certificate obtained after training is eligible
- certify the energy efficiency of buildings and structures;
- Conduct surveys of engineering systems of buildings and structures.
The cost of training is UAH 6000.
Theoretical principles – classes by distance learning in 10 working days
Practical training – five working days work with equipment at production facilities and preparation for the defense of a practical task;
Mandatory defense of a practical task (final examination work)
For more detailed information, please contact:
Educational and Scientific Institute of Continuing Education
03058, Kyiv, Komarova ave., 1, NAU, building 8, office №011
e-mail: email@example.com , < a href = "mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org" rel = "noopener" target = "_ blank"> email@example.com